Sunday, July 5, 2009

Sweating It!

The roof''s going on!
We had a pretty hot weekend. High nineties I think.
I guess the hottest weather is supposed to be the best for roofing, right? Nothing like sweating off all our 4th of July feasts! Worked out great!

Isn't this man cute?! I found him on the roof!

I tried to lure him down with food but he'd already eaten.


We've been a little worried because we wanted to have the play house at least sleep able for Scott and Annie's family. They are coming on Tuesday.

Do you think we are going to make it??? We're not too sure!


Our great friends, Terry and Shannon have again offered assistance by volunteering their apt. which is vacant right now. They are so sweet!

1 comment:

Ramsey said...

Jason & I love the playhouse! We are about to have our FIRST AND ONLY girl, we were wondering if you could send your husband over to build us one!! J/K Your girls are beautiful!