Tuesday, December 15, 2009

It's Easy to Please ...a Four-Year-Old!

I made a scrumptious dinner tonight at 6:30 p.m.

1. Scrambled Eggs (with a little cheese because Annie says that helps).

2. Hot Cocoa ..because it's cold and slushy outside and we were just out at the library.

3. Toast, brown, with loads of butter (yikes).

4. Bacon. Half flubbery for John. Half CRISPY for me.

5. Grapefruit.

6. Oh, and applesauce because Clara couldn't wait for scrambled eggs.

Now, I didn't feel that luxurious about this meal, maybe I should have. I know it's not bad. It's nice food. Just not a classic dinner for my meat and potatoes man.

So Emma brought me joy when, upon examining the plate of microwaved bacon, exclaimed with a hungry, happy grin....

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Bald n Beautiful said...

Good job capturing those funny moments. I told Scott I would make him whatever dinner he wanted and he asked for egg mcmuffins!

Amy E. said...

Breakfast for dinner is one of my favorite things! Yours was more well rounded nutritionally though. Usually I just have a bowl of cereal.