Sunday, January 10, 2010

Christmas is Not Over at Our House

This week Emma said, "I'm sad that Christmas is going away. " or something like that.


Gracie is taking care of it though by playing "Jingle Bell Rock" by Amy Grant over and over. I'm not ready for Christmas to be gone either so I've been turning on the Christmas lights and the music too. Oh well, I do always seem to be last to arrive, and, according to John, the last to leave, everwhere we go. I'll get your Christmas cards out soon!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Bald n Beautiful said...

love it, I wish we still had lights up. where is your couch that is normally under that window? So IMPRESSED by the consecutive posts

elisabeth said...

I love your super cute family picture in your blog header!!! And all the cute pictures along the side!!
SO CUTE!

Laine said...

That's ok, Jackie. We can have a race to see who is the LAST to get our cards out!