Monday, August 25, 2008

Last Day as a Preschooler.....


We had Grace's open house as so I made her pose for some pictures of her last day as preschooler. I was feeling a little sentimental and you can see by the expression on Grace's face that she thought I was silly about the whole thing. She figured she quite being a preschooler last spring I think. Emma was a little interested in the whole thing. They were cute. I told her to get into some pictures with Grace because of the whole business. I think she was thinking about it all. They've been playing together everyday for the last two years so this will be a change. They're probably ready for some time alone but it's going to be a change. They just sat there at first and then I think they realized and started to hug and hold hands and laugh.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: