Sunday, July 6, 2008

Bloggified

Being made aware of our duty to share we are attempting to become bloggified. We have known for a good year or two that it is really very negligent to leave a gaping hole in cyberspace. We've come to know that a truly responsible family would be carefully posting daily, meaningful moments using descriptions, pictures and even videos . We regret our careless inattentiveness to the matter. Please be assured, we are penitent and will hear after make every attempt to connect with you, our family, friends, and curious strangers. May you laugh at/with us, cry with us, and feel the love we really do have for each of you as we share our life's moments, be they ever so humble.

2 comments:

Bald n Beautiful said...

Your first comment! Now blogging is great but there must be pictures!

Amy E. said...

Wahoo! Welcome to the blogging world! I, myself, don't actually have a blog--but I love to read other people's blogs. Friday, in addition to being "No Phone Friday" at work, is also my "Read everyone's blog" day. So, I'm adding you to my list and expect an update at least once a week (not too much pressure, I hope)! It will be fun to see updates on you and your family.