Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Emma's Do it Yourself Do.....

It is with a heavy heart, I must report on recent happenings in the Carter household. Miss Emma, accompanied by Miss Sydney participated in self beautification activities. Due to a rather unpleasant attitude about these activities, I have been unable to face the job of reporting this for quite some time. Upon visiting the hair dressers, hoping to aquire a new and cute hair do however short, we found that the damage was, "the worst job" our hair dresser had seen. Any further attempt to cut and repair the damage would only accentuate the damage. We were instructed to glue Emma's hair into tiny pig tails until further efforts could be made to shape what was left of it. It was trimmed slightly to at least even the two sides of her hair which did help a bit, surprisingly. Lesson learned: scissors = danger and sadness for mom's. Also, self improvement activities must be monitered by another person no matter how beautiful you feel it is.


2 comments:

Bald n Beautiful said...

Well she looks ADORABLE right there, don't worry she could look much worse. I want to see Sydney's new doo too.

Amy E. said...

I think every kid attemps some self-improvement activity. Did I ever tell you about cutting my sister Kendra's hair. When my dad came home he asked who my new friend was--she was unrecognizable when I got done with the sciscors!