Friday, October 17, 2008

The Flood!!!!

We were involved in a really terrible flood the other day. There was water all through the house. Luckily I was able to quickly finish the dishes as long as I walked on tip toe to keep from getting too wet. (I just have to keep up with my routines right?)



Grace and Emma handled it all really well though they felt very traumatized and were rather out of breath trying to keep out of the water. They managed to save many of their stuffed animals and a few toys when they found that we actually had quite a few boats in our linen closet in the hall.





Clara was safe in her jump- er roo because it floated.


Emma repeatedly fell from the boats into the water and had to be rescued by Grace!


Emma helped distract Grace from the horrible details of the flood with a good tickle.

3 comments:

Bald n Beautiful said...

If thats a flood we had a Itusnami. I don't think I spelled that right. Miss you guys.

Amber-berber :) said...

Hi there i looked for that site but I couldn't find it but if I do I will let you know! Your girls are adorable!

Amber-berber :) said...

I did find a website that I am going to order a winter hat from for Allana and it is www.loveylyknits.com
She makes some adorable hats! You will have to check it out especially since you have all those girls!