Sunday, October 26, 2008

Pumpkin Post

Here's my hard-working pumpkin Man.
















I'm always amused when jack-o-lantern night comes and John pulls out his jig saw. I forget he even has one. It kind of stream lines the whole carving business. These Carter's, they have to get things done, no wasted time, power tools always involved.

Isn't he good looking, that serious "pumpkin carving" look on his cute face?
Posted by Picasa





I tried to get everyone to paint their pumpkins, John was way too overwhelmed to attempt a new artistic form and reverted to carving, Emma enjoyed the experience, I painted my expeditiously and got the job done, Clara ate a tube of paint (just the bottle), and Grace danced wildly, excitedly, while John carved a scary face into her pumpkin for her. Then, she painted one too.






1 comment:

Bald n Beautiful said...

Well doesn't every baby love to drink paint? Very impressive carved pumpkin-good job John.