Friday, May 15, 2009

Spring!

I love our Apple tree this year. It deserves to have it's name capitalized. We pruned it within inches of it's life. People stared and said things like "Wow, I think you are supposed to only prune out 1/3 of tree at most" and "You butchered it." John and I were so happy to have worked on it together one Saturday, much of the day and we loved it. It was one thing in our life that we felt was finally under control. Then spring thought about coming and it did this! I loved it even more!
It has been a crisp spring. Fresh. Cool. Delicate. Beautiful.


Emma celebrated her own way. The day was again crispy and springish but she thought it warm. I was sure she'd be back in right away. Instead I heard the water go on and went out to find expressions of spring joy.








2 comments:

Bald n Beautiful said...

awsome pictures

Bald n Beautiful said...

Scott was really confused and asked who Clara was! She is so big.