Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Digital Phone!


My sister Lydia is starting a business involving these cool video phones. We tried them out and had a great time talking to Annie and her family. It made us a bit giddy to pick up the phone and see and been seen! The cousins really enjoyed talking, getting reacquainted with the "visual", talking about everything they could think of..things like: I have a lot of toys, we learned about this in FHE, I have black pants on. Such interesting topics! What makes me laugh is how they hang up. No apologizing or anything, just maybe, "I'm tired of talking to you. I'm going now." And no one's feelings are hurt or anything. So cute.


Anyway, Lydia is able to look for good deals for you if you are interested in cable TV, Internet serviced cell phone service, and of course the digital phone and service. I am hoping we can use her when we need to change stuff so we can help her get the business going. Here's her website!


No comments: