Monday, March 2, 2009

Rainbows and Emma Sweetness.

The other day it was raining a bit, suddenly. I had that feeling that a rainbow was coming. Sure enough in a about a minute this one came blinking into existence. Then it became a double. It was quite bright and beautiful.

After a few minutes we got cold and came inside to watch the rainbow scene out our front window. I was busy talking about what the rainbow means and how it appeared after the flood for Noah and his ark. I thought I would teach the girls a little spiritual lesson.
Suddenly Emma said, "And THERE'S Jesus RIGHT there!!!!!" I looked out and saw this....

I admired the cloud with her for awhile and then reminded her that Jesus actually has a real body just like ours and that was just a cloud. She listened nicely but responded, continuing to look out at the cloud, "but he really is out there right now. "

Here I thought I was the spiritual one. Nope, I think it's Emma!
.
Gracie's the one in the umbrella, out enjoying the rain and the bow.

1 comment:

Vern said...

That's an amazing rainbow.
Nice capture!